Our theme for this edition is: "Pets as Therapy: How our pets help us cope with our migraine and headache disorders."
A sincere thank you to those that submitted posts for this edition of the Headache & Migraine Disease Blog Carnival. I enjoyed reading everyone's submissions, and I hope you do too!
- Cyndi Jordan shares how therapeutic pets are and how her precious dogs help her cope in Why My Dogs Make all the Difference! at her blog, Grace for the Storm.
- Diana Lee shares how her sweet furbabies bring her so much joy in Furbabies as Therapy for Chronic Migraines & Depression at her blog, Somebody Heal Me.
- Emily shares about how her pets provide her comfort and laughter as members of her family in Ode to our Animals at her blog, Migrainista.
- Gretchen Rautman shares about how her sweet dog has been such a loving companion for her in Pets and Reality at her blog, There Be Migraines Here.
- Katharine Hope shares about the love and comfort she's found in her cats in Wolf, Rocky,Lotus: Loves of My Life at her blog, Healing My Migraines.
- Kelly Lynn Thomas shares how her precious corgi takes care of her in so many ways in CORGI! at her blog, Miss Migraine.
- Kelly Wahle shares how her precious furbabies have helped and continue to help her through so many difficult times in Therapeutic Companions at her blog, Fly With Hope.
- Jamie S shares a conversation between her two cats in We two cats are purrfect therapy (as transcribed by Jamie) at her blog, ncrainbowgrrl.
- Jamie Valendy shares how pets have brought her comfort through some of life's biggest challenges in My Shadow & My Honey Bee at her blog, Chronic Migraine Warrior.
Here's what you need to know about the upcoming January 2013 Headache & Migraine Disease Blog Carnival: