Here's where life stands right now...
I'm still sick as a dog. I went back to my doctor today. He said the steroid shot and the antibiotic I got last week don't seem to have killed the infection, so I'm on a different antibiotic and continuing the cough syrup I've been on.
I've been a few rounds with my doctor's office and the insurance company. I've been super-frustrated with things. And, quite possibly the only thing keeping me from completely flying off the handle is the fact that I'm sick, and it wouldn't be a good idea to have surgery with my body fighting an infection like it is (has been) right now. So, I'm still waiting.
- "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." (Psalm 55:22)
- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)
- "but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:31)
- "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help
- you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)