- Having the essentials (food, shelter...)
- Having a wonderful family (my family and in-laws)
- Jeremy having a good job
- Living in Texas again (near our families)
- Having a loving and caring husband
- Having an amazing, forgiving God
Disclaimer: Nothing on this blog is intended as medical or legal advice.
What I write on this site is my own, and if it is someone else's, I take special care to attribute it to the original author. So, please don't use any of my material without proper attribution or permission. Thanks.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone!!!
This post was written as part of the National Health Blog Posting Month (NHBPM).