So, the things I need and want in my home now are the things I would need and want if I was stranded on an island. For this blog post, I'm going to change the prompt a bit. Here are 3 different lists: what I need / love the most, what I'd like to have, and what makes life worth living.
5 things that I need / love the most:
- The unconditional love of our Father in heaven.
- The strength and love of my amazing husband.
- The love and support of my parents / family.
- The encouragement and support of my (online) friends.
- The hope that there will be days with less pain in the future.
5 things that I'd like to have:
- A journal and pen.
- Scrapbooking supplies.
- Cell phone with internet access, so I can keep in touch with the outside world.
- A soft pillow / blanket / bed.
- Migraine meds.
5 things that make life worth living:
This post was written as part of the Health Activist Writer's Awareness Challenge (HAWMC).