Ellen and Teri have put together a Migraine Awareness Month Blogging Challenge, where they provide a daily prompt. 30 posts in 30 days - to help make migraines more visible!
There is a National Migraine Awareness Month Facebook page, where we can share what we're doing to bring awareness to Migraine and other headache disorders.
The NHF shares some different resources to increase awareness - including a series of NHF hosted chat webinars (you can find out more information and register at this link), which will be each Tuesday in June, from 6:30-7:30pm (CDT). The topics are:
- June 5 - Migraine: How to Communicate with your Physician
- June 12 - Sinus & Allergy Headaches
- June 19 - Tension Headache
- June 26 - Hormones & Headache
- June 6 (3pm, CDT) - What do you wish people better understood about living with Migraine disease?
- June 20 (6pm, CDT) - What do you need in order to live well with Migraine disease that you currently don't have in your life - tangible or intangible, it's all fair game?!