- Sign up to participate in the Virtual March. Organizations and groups are invited to endorse the march!
- Contribute your voice by submitting your story to the 10,000 Voices Campaign.
- Spread the word! If you’re on Facebook or use another social networking platform, use your status to update people on Pain Awareness Month and the Virtual March. Encourage them to do the same!
- Think of five organizations or community partners in your area. Tell them about Pain Awareness Month and ask them to visit this website to endorse the march and share it with their members.
- Support our efforts by donating to the cause. Donate Now.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this blog is intended as medical or legal advice.
What I write on this site is my own, and if it is someone else's, I take special care to attribute it to the original author. So, please don't use any of my material without proper attribution or permission. Thanks.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
September: Pain Awareness Month
American Pain Foundation.
5 Things You Can Do to Make a Difference this September